Friday, January 2, 2009

2008

Just like this, my 2008 ended. I don't know was it a good year or was it a bad one. But then again, in life, there is always black and white, and grey. So to summarize it all, it actually was quite an okay year. I soared and I fell and I stood up again. Everything happens for a reason remember. And because of my ups and downs, I felt that I grew a lot more this year compared to the previous years. I learned to see things in different perspective, listen to both sides of the story. I learned to rationalize. I learned to admit failure. I learned that love is much much bigger than I thought it was. I learned a new way to express my thoughts and feelings - blogging! And so so much more about life. I opened my eyes and heart and saw and accepted.

I actually contemplated to write at first. Did I want to write a list about my 2008? The good and the bad? Do I want to remember only all the good or do I want to remind myself of the bad as well so that I do not repeat te same mistakes again? But after hanging out these few days with this bunch of friends, I actually felt sincereness, love in it's purest form, acceptance. No fakes. And it made me realize that the world will always be a bad place. The will always be bad to have good, ying to have yang.There will be people who will accept you and there will be those who don't and won't. Well, we are only human. So if you just focus all your energy on the good and stay positive, there might not be a very big field of roses, but a bed. And a bed is just enough to keep your soul alive. :)

So Li Sa, Happy 2008 and Happier 2009. :D

No comments: