8.45am - Tagged in at work after an hour's journey from home which included stopping by 7/11 to get some breakfast and a little jam. Got a really good parking spot. Just a few steps away from the entrance.
±8.50am - After settling in which included turning on comp, making tea, checking mail and opening working file while having breakfast. Realized the the job in hand was not as incomplete as it seemed.
±10.30am - Crowd started to settle in. Showed working progress to Art Director who didn't really bothered. Continued to surf net while picking on small faults on design.
±12.15pm - Servicing called to chase for design. Show final to Art Director. Approved. Sent files over. Keyed in Timesheet. Read some mails.
12.30pm - Lunch time. But didn't go for lunch. Went shopping instead. Alone. Went to Boarders in the Gardens. Was quite a walk. But it was exercise. Browsed for around an hour and decided that the book selection at MPH was better. Walked back to Mid Valley's South Court where MPH is located. Browsed for a while and finally found what I wanted. Paid and left.
2.50pm - Didn't realized that I was out for so long. Noticed people who went out the same time as me was already back at their places. Settled down. Checked the book I bought. Looks fine. Continued to surf the net and read papers. Bored.
4.15pm - Received call from Machines. Laptop charger is ready for collection. Plan to go over after work. Another walk back to the Gardens.
4.30pm - Boss came to bug me. Saw that I was not doing anything. Reminded me of 'Project Vent'. Okay... I'll get to it. But seriously? Fine. Since I was planning to go downstairs to pick up my charger anyhow. So here I go.
4.40pm - Reached Machines Gardens. Picked up charger. Walked to Art Friend to get thick tape but stopped by Action City to look see a bit. Surprisingly, Art Friend doesn't sell thick tape. Hmmph! So not art friend-ly. Went over to Boarders... which didn't sell thick tape as well! What's wrong with this place? Geez...
5.00pm - Walked back to Mid Valley MPH. Finally! Bought tape. Came back up. Ready to execute 'Project Vent' but... no ladder. Kakak said "Tangga sudah rosak". So how? Improvise lor. Climb chair. Evelyn was skeptical. Then out of no where, Kakak came with a wooden ladder which I think it was used for some presentation before. It wrote on every step a different position in an Accounting firm... huh?? Don't bother. Evelyn was still skeptical as ladder don't really look stable. I too became skeptical.
5.10pm - After some deely dally Evelyn finally climbed the ladder because she was one who complained about the cold in the fist place.
5.15pm - Air vent finally sealed... half. Good enough divert the cold air away from Evelyn's place.
5.17pm - Shit... still have time to kill. So decided to blog .
5.50pm - So here it is. My day at work. So can I leave now? I'm really bored and there is noting for me to do. Seriously.... Okay. Master plan is to sneak out at 6pm okay?
So now you tell me. With what I'm being paid here. Is it worth it? Good or bad?

No comments:
Post a Comment