They have arranged everything as they do not want us to be involved.
Just take it easy and continue with our work like any other day.
Just take it easy and continue with our work like any other day.
Mummy @ 10.27am
How do I explain a funeral-ess death? Because of that, I took the day off work today. I really don't know how to explain my situation to the people around me. I didn't even inform everyone of my friends, heck! I didn't even tell all my sisters.
I really don't know how to express what I'm feeling now. It's really difficult. You tell people about the passing and the person is expected to come pay their condolences at the wake, but there is no wake, not 'my' father's wake. There is a wake, but in the name of the Lim family loosing their son, and of course, I won't be there.
How? How is this all happening. My father died, and I am to continue living my everyday life as it it didn't happened. I will go to work tomorrow, but people will start to wonder, how do I explain? Tell them the whole story from the beginning? I'm tired. How many times must I repeat it?
It's such a f***ed up situation. When he was around, he was dead to us. But now when he is really dead, it feels like he is still alive. I don't know am I really sad, but yet I cry. And when I cry, I do feel sad. I don't feel a thing now, but I did cry just now.
I never know how he died. How do I react and answer when people ask me? What will this now effect us in the future? What have mum planned? How is she taking it? How is my brother taking it? Am I the only one mourning? But am I mourning for a man who honestly don't deserve it.... but then again, he is my father.
I really don't know how to express what I'm feeling now. It's really difficult. You tell people about the passing and the person is expected to come pay their condolences at the wake, but there is no wake, not 'my' father's wake. There is a wake, but in the name of the Lim family loosing their son, and of course, I won't be there.
How? How is this all happening. My father died, and I am to continue living my everyday life as it it didn't happened. I will go to work tomorrow, but people will start to wonder, how do I explain? Tell them the whole story from the beginning? I'm tired. How many times must I repeat it?
It's such a f***ed up situation. When he was around, he was dead to us. But now when he is really dead, it feels like he is still alive. I don't know am I really sad, but yet I cry. And when I cry, I do feel sad. I don't feel a thing now, but I did cry just now.
I never know how he died. How do I react and answer when people ask me? What will this now effect us in the future? What have mum planned? How is she taking it? How is my brother taking it? Am I the only one mourning? But am I mourning for a man who honestly don't deserve it.... but then again, he is my father.

No comments:
Post a Comment