Friday, September 26, 2008

Some me time

I went to work today, but only to be chased home after 1/2 a day by N (ordered by K - even when she is on leave today).

So, since everyone was so persistent, I took this once in a life time opportunity to have some good old me time (since I've been feeling super duper down the past few days).

Anyhow, this is what I did
Tada!! I got a manicure...

and a pedicure as well!

Even though the manicurist was not as professional as the ones I used to visit, well... I'm not complaining. I'm just happy and satisfied with my near 2 hours long pampering. ^_^

Because I'm kinda tight on my spending this month (I've kinda-nearly-sorta-about to max out my credit card), so I didn't spend a minute extra window shopping. I just went straight right in, did my thing and walked straight out of the shopping complex with out even stopping in front of any shops a single second. (* kudos to me!) In stead, I came home to catch a movie.
21 based on a true story/novel called
"Bringing Down the House"

I'm not much of a movie critic but the only thing I found disturbing bout the movie was how fast and easy the lead actor, Ben (played by Jim Sturgess) was influenced and persuaded to join the group. It was kinda rushed and messy. Over all, it's no too bad. I'd give it a 3 star rating.

Well, that's it. My few precious hours of me time. Would love to do it again some time soon.


No comments: