At the top of my head now, here are some thing that I don't appreciate:
1. I don't appreciate you offering to take over my job and bugging me to go home. I'm sick. Not paralyzed.
2. I don't appreciate you being all caring and concerned because 'you are my friend'. Go care and be concerned for someone else. Be careful that 'she' might had implanted a CCTV on you while you were sleeping and is monitoring every single thing you do now. And the last thing I need from you now is your shit.
3. I don't appreciate you being my 'friend'. The last I checked, friends don't use you and then leave you in this deep hole the both of you dug and then jumped in together after you were saved. The best part is, acting like nothing happened. Bloody hell it did! And thanks to you, I'm now more damaged than ever.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment