Friday, October 24, 2008

It irritates me that we are so alike

Angry at the world cause it's not going your way.
Irritated with the people around you but don't know how to deal with it.
Want to talk but don't know where to start.
Know the problem but don't know how to solve it.
Rather keep everything inside and pray and hope you don't explode.
Channel anger in the stupidest way possible.
Have good intentions to help and solve things but with wrong execution.
Don't mean all the mean things you said.
Apologizing seem to be the hardest thing to do.
Always think that action speaks louder than words, but at times, words ARE louder than actions.
Always hope that he other person know what you want/what you think.
Ego/shy to take first move.

Can we not be so alike!! It irritates me that I know all these but cannot do anything about it.
I really want to help you... It makes me angry to not be able to help you. It makes me angry to see you angry at yourself....it makes my heart break... but.... will I offend you? Is what I'm feeling really what you are feeling?

No comments: