Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mind reder(s)??

On October 8th, W got this for me and I blogged about it (*click)

When we were in Bangkok, he got this for me.Super Sayan Trunks

He got it at Chatucak market; even when were were not talking to each other, as much as I don't want to admit it, we always think about each other. Why do I say that? Well, at Chatucak, I bought him something as well. I was surprised when he came into my room and passed me this. Besides that, we even bought the same Happy Tree Friend character t-shirt.

This doesn't mean anything romantic or me putting hope in us or stuff. It's just that I realize that there are people who comes into your life and leave foot steps; but, there are some too that come and stay there forever, no matter how hard you try to chase them away.

W and I may not be like how we were 4 months back. But, it's hard to describe how we are already embaded in each other. We will never talk about it and may never will. We might not even see each other ever again if one of us leaves. But what ever it is, I'm actually blessed to experience how loving someone is; knowing that there is someone out there in this world who accepts you for who you are; that soul mates actually do exists; to experience hurt, pain, sadness.... to also remid me that everyting happens for a reason.

No comments: