Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scratch and run

Yesterday night after dinner with the KL gang in SS2's 'Wai Sek Kai', as usual after dinner, we will always detour to our favorite 'yum cha' place, Yuppie Ice for some Advertising gossip...

The night went really well... till when I came out and found my car scratched! My baby's butt was scratched by a 'scratch and runner'!! :(

The damage

After a shower and polishing... so deep the scar.... the is no way to save this anymore... the paint is already gone... :(

Okay, I admit that I did park illegally, but I swear that when I parked my car, a Wira pass through nicely. The driver didn't have a single bit of difficultly making that corner into the lane... but this feller (male or female, I don't care) who drives a white car (I assume from the residue left) is one damn lousy driver! Cannot even estimate! Gosh!

Well, anyhow, I think both parties are to blame, me parking illegally and that feller is a lousy driver! So in conclusion, lesson learned:

ALWAYS FIND FOR PROPER PARKING IN SS2, EVEN IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAT ILLEGAL SPOT IS SAFE TO PARK, DRIVERS THERE... NOT SO HAPPENING.
~ A public service reminder brought to you by YuKiSu

No comments: